When life gives you lemons, be difficult and make grape juice!

Not necessarily the odd one out, but never really fitting "in". This is my life and everything in it. All the love, laughter and happiness; and sometimes the sadness too. This is my journey as a fruitloop in this world full of cheerios, trying to make my mark and live every day to the fullest! (if you have to ask, I am an orange fruitloop)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Help Whiskey Find a Home

As you all know, I have had some crazy family stuff happen over the last few months. Because of this, we have to give up our super loving dog, Whiskey.

Whiskey is a 4yr old husky/golden retriever mix, he is neutered, I believe he is micro-chipped (we got him from the shelter) and he is great with other animals and children. He is house trained and good both indoors and out, he loves to just be around you, he likes to go on walks and would probably do well on runs too. He minds well and knows basic commands.

He comes with his dog house, food and water bowls, any dog food we still have, his collar, leash, choke collar for walking and his dog toys.

He really is the absolute sweetest dog I have ever met, he loves to have an owner and appreciates being taken care of.   See Pictures of Whiskey Here

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment